This was a really cool project made for Moelven Industries.
The body, neck, fretboard and pickguard are made from spruce that was selected from the production line at Mjøsbruket, one of their local sawmills.
See how its made here.
- Model: Norseman
- Body Wood: Spruce
- Body Features: Elbow-cut, Belly-cut, Narrow neck joint
- Bridge: Gotoh Modern
- Neck Wood: Spruce
- Fretboard Wood: Spruce
- Pickguard: Spruce
- Neck Features: Compound 9,5" - 12" radius, Tilted fretboard
- Scale: 648 mm (25,5")
- Frets: 22 frets
- Fretmarkers: Elm dots
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Pickups: Edmire Single coils
- Electronics: Volume / Edmire Tone Factory (Rotary switch), 3-way switch
- Finish: 3-tone sunburst, Forest theme, Matching headstock